Oval Emerald & Diamond Ring / 14Kt Yellow Gold
Regular price $820
A natural 1/2 carat oval cut emerald centers this gorgeous ring. Six small round diamonds sit on either side of the oval and six channel set emeralds frame the center stone. The 14kt yellow gold band tapers slightly towards the back. In ancient Greece and Rome, emerald was said to be the gemstone of the goddess Venus, purveyor of love and hope. On the other side of the world, emeralds were revered by the Incas and believed by the Egyptians to be a source of eternal life. It's green color is said to represent vitality and new beginnings.
- Main stone: Oval cut natural green emerald approximately 0.5 carat.
- Accent stones: 6 small diamonds on either side of the oval and 6 small channel-set emeralds
- Metal: 14k Yellow Gold, stamped
- Size: Measures at 7.25. We provide complementary resizing within the range below. If you need a size other than one listed, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Condition: Pre-loved in excellent condition
This is a piece of previously owned estate jewelry. As a preloved item it has a layer of history and character which we think adds to it's value. It has been inspected and cleaned physically and energetically at our studio in Portland, OR. This item is final sale.